Jodi Forrest is an actress who provided several voices for Code Lyoko in seasons 1 through 4. She was born on February 8th, 1956. In addition to voice acting, she also does live acting, directing, lighting, and teaches drama.
Her name has been spelled as Jodi, Jody, and Jodie. She once came to work dressed in Sissi Cosplay.
Noteworthy non-Code Lyoko RolesEdit
- Ratatouille, note-worthy because Matthew Geczy, Jodi Forrest, David Gasman, Sharon Mann, and Alan Wenger, all of whom are Code Lyoko actors, worked on this film.
- A Monster in Paris, note-worthy because it also had a ton of Code Lyoko actors. Such actors include Jodi Forrest, David Gasman, Matthew Geczy, Mirabelle Kirkland, and Alan Wenger.
- Several roles in the Rabbids franchise. Again, because of the absurd number of Code Lyoko actors. Matthew Geczy, Jodi Forrest, David Gasman, Sharon Mann, Alan Wenger, and Mirabelle Kirkland have all had roles in this franchise.
- The Rayman franchise has too many of these intersections to find.
- She also was in the documentary "Lyoko: Decoded." She was interviewed about Code Lyoko. She also provided Sissi's voice for the documentary's gags. She described Sissi as "strident", "full of herself", and "very spoiled, so she's used to getting her way."
Known Voices provided within the Code Lyoko franchise:Edit
|Sissi Delmas||English Voice||Seasons 1-4, having succeeded Christine Flowers.|
|Nicole Weber||English Voice||Seasons 1-4|
|Rosa Petitjean||English Voice||seasons 1-4|
|Brynja Heringsdötir||English Voice||Season 4: 1 episode: "Kadic Bombshell"|
|Suzanne Hertz||English Voice||seasons 1-4|
|Yolanda / Dorothy Perraudin||English Voice||seasons 1-4|
|Samantha Knight||English Voice||Seasons 1 and 3|
|young Aelita Schaeffer||English Voice||Seasons 2-4|
|Akiko Ishiyama||English Voice||Seasons 1-4|
|Claire Girard||English Voice||Seasons 1-4|
|Heidi Klinger||English Voice||Seasons 1-4|
She also played all of her character's X.A.N.A.-possessed counterparts.
See also: Mr. and Mrs. Ishiyama